MEET ME




This should actually be my first official blog post this year.....Why the Long Break???  Well it wasn't really much of a break  it was more of ...... Okay You know when a Musical Artist finishes a studio session and then he waits for that perfect time to drop that single like a time Bomb for it to be a hit....and then drops another and then another like Back to Back hits...Yea that's what I mean....So My Team and I Have a whole LOT Cooked up #READYTOHUNTTHEWORLD....With Time You would Get to meet the Rest of the Team ..... Xoxo .....So Let's meet Me !!!!!!




Jivwe Whiskel is My Name, People actually mistake it for a nickname (i.e WHISKEL) ... Lolzz  but that's my name Actually ..... What you should know about me!!  I'm God's 1st child , I'm An Aspiring Stylist (Mentor:MAI ATAFO and KEN LAWRENCE), I'm a Drummer, I'm a Style Blogger, Fav Colour: RED, BROWN and BLACK, I Love Nature esp. Flowers, I'm a student studying Agricultural engineering... Am shy at First but I do the Stupidest Random Thing  When I get Comfortable with Someone, I smile more than i vex (80% smile 20% Vexed) ...Lolzz...Seriously! I'm Not Lying ! ....<<<<<Kidding>>>>





Fashion and I have been partners since child birth.... Since wearing Diaper and Bow tie  .... Lolzzzz ....Yea! You Know  What I Mean... Since Also wearing a Suit with Timberland... Lolzz Men it's crazy How Far Fashion and I  have gone; with a whole lot of experience and Still yet to hunt the World and give it a scar. Why Blogging????




This should explain Why I Love fashion and BLOGGING///FASHION.
 My Blog is my digital Dairy where I write down my every new experience with fashion and how it inspires my Style and Everyday life... And blogging also gives me the room to THINK  TYPE & TRANSFORM fashion ideas into Writing and Pictures.....





A single Post can not really Tell fully What I'm entailed of , Cause What I Know  And can  Do, Can be used to make A seasonal  Movie (Waiting For That Contract thou), But Stay up to Date With 007 and you would Know Me, Us And the Brand....
We Pray To God To Get Verified Globally (Our biggest Aim)

Feel Free to Express yourself through a comment///fashion007 is Opened for collaborations and Features (terms&conditions) 

<<<<Wink<<<<Whiskel <<<<fashion<<<<007>>>>>

          XOXO^

Details

~Shirt - CURTIS 
~Jacket/Pants - PETZIM
~Handless cardigan - OR (oakridge)
~Shoe- BROGUE
~Watch -Harvé Benard

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

JUST FOR FUN.

SLAY AFRICA

FASHION_007